- AOA Patient Portal
Starting on July 18, 2022 we will be implementing a new Electronic Medical Records system called Modernizing Medicine to better assist our patient care. Within our new EMR system you will have the option to sign up and/or download an application called PocketPatient.
With PocketPatient, patients can:
• See past and upcoming appointments
• Request prescription refills
• Message staff
• Access their medical records.
Click below to access our Pocket Patient Portal:
If you are using PocketPatient™ our practice URL is aoaortho.ema.md
For additional portal assistance please contact our office at 316-631-1600 or IT@aoaortho.com
Patient Portal FAQ
What is the Pocket Patient Portal?
As an Advanced Orthopaedic Associates patient, we offer a fully-functional patient engagement platform through the Pocket Patient app. The app allows patients the ability to update medical records, view upcoming appointments, message a provider and much more. To set up your patient portal, please provide you email address and our team will activate your account. Your Pocket Patient Portal is a free, password-protected, App service that allows you to securely access and review your Advanced Orthopaedic Associates health information.
Not a patient yet, we invite you to Book Your Appointment.
How do I sign up?
At the time of scheduling please be sure to provide a valid email address and ask for portal activation. You will be sent an email to set up an account that expires in 72 hours.
- If you have received an email from our practice, please click on the button to be prompted to the site.
- If you receive a Text notice you will need to download the APP and then enter the company URL: http://AOAortho.ema.md
- Your username is your e-mail address.
- Once you have entered your login information you will prompted to verify your last name and date of birth.
- Once verified you will then have an option to RESET your password. The password must be at least 8 characters and contain 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol.
- If you are still unable to login please click forgot password and follow the same steps.
- You may also contact our office to have your password reset or to have your account unlocked by calling (316) 631-1600, ext. 1332.
Once your login is created, you will be an active user of the Pocket Patient Portal.
We highly recommend patient's access our Patient Portal through our Practice URL: http://AOAortho.ema.md
Where does the health information on the Patient Portal originate?
The health information posted on the Patient Portal is extracted from your electronic health record maintained by AOA.
Is my health information safe and secure?
Yes! All of your health information is stored on a secure server at AOA and is protected using strong encryption.
If I complete my health history online do I still need to come early to my appointment?
Yes, even though you have completed a majority of your paperwork we ask that new patients arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork.
I'm having some technical trouble, what should I do?
If you forgot your password please click “Forgot Password” located at the bottom of the login screen. An e-mail will be sent to you within 24 hours to reset your password. Remember to check your Junk and/or Spam folders.
For other technical issues, you may request assistance via e-mail to IT@aoaortho.com.