Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/sj5vlm5x5aen/domains/www.aoaortho.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-tabs-slides/wp-tabs-slides.php on line 504
- AOA Patient Portal
Starting on Tuesday, December 20, 2022, all patients will need to update their existing PocketPatient app to the APPatient™ app. You will also be prompted to make this update prior to logging in.
Following are additional details:
- Once you have updated to APPatient™, you will use the same username and password that was used for PocketPatient to log in.
- Patients can also use their biometric login if it has already been set up and verified prior to the required mobile app update.
- If you don’t have a verified biometric login, you will need to remember your password to log in.
- If you have successfully logged in to PocketPatient prior to this required update, your username and practice URL will be saved in the APPatient™ mobile app.
With APPatient™, patients can:
• See past and upcoming appointments
• Request prescription refills
• Message staff
• Access their medical records.
Click below to access our Patient Portal:
If you are using APPatient™ our practice URL is aoaortho.ema.md
For additional portal assistance please contact our office at 316-631-1600 or IT@aoaortho.com
Patient Portal FAQ
What is the APPatient™Portal?
As an Advanced Orthopaedic Associates patient, we offer a fully-functional patient engagement platform through the APPatient™ app. The app allows patients the ability to update medical records, view upcoming appointments, message a provider and much more. To set up your patient portal, please provide you email address and our team will activate your account. Your APPatient™ Portal is a free, password-protected, App service that allows you to securely access and review your Advanced Orthopaedic Associates health information.
Not a patient yet, we invite you to Book Your Appointment.
How do I sign up?
At the time of scheduling please be sure to provide a valid email address and ask for portal activation. You will be sent an email to set up an account that expires in 72 hours.
- If you have received an email from our practice, please click on the button to be prompted to the site.
- If you receive a Text notice you will need to download the APP and then enter the company URL: http://AOAortho.ema.md
- Your username is your e-mail address.
- Once you have entered your login information you will prompted to verify your last name and date of birth.
- Once verified you will then have an option to RESET your password. The password must be at least 8 characters and contain 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol.
- If you are still unable to login please click forgot password and follow the same steps.
- You may also contact our office to have your password reset or to have your account unlocked by calling (316) 631-1600, ext. 1332.
Once your login is created, you will be an active user of the APPatient™ Portal.
We highly recommend patient's access our Patient Portal through our Practice URL: http://AOAortho.ema.md
Where does the health information on the Patient Portal originate?
The health information posted on the Patient Portal is extracted from your electronic health record maintained by AOA.
Is my health information safe and secure?
Yes! All of your health information is stored on a secure server at AOA and is protected using strong encryption.
If I complete my health history online do I still need to come early to my appointment?
Yes, even though you have completed a majority of your paperwork we ask that new patients arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork.
I'm having some technical trouble, what should I do?
If you forgot your password please click “Forgot Password” located at the bottom of the login screen. An e-mail will be sent to you within 24 hours to reset your password. Remember to check your Junk and/or Spam folders.
For other technical issues, you may request assistance via e-mail to IT@aoaortho.com.