- AOA Patient Portal
The AOA Patient Portal is a tool to provide easy access to your health information. Our portal is a secure website which allows you to access your orthopedic health records online at any time. The AOA Patient Portal should not be used for medical emergencies, appointment requests, prescription re-fills or routine medical questions.
Click below to access the portal:
For additional portal assistance please contact our office at 316-631-1600 or IT@aoaortho.com
Patient Portal FAQ
I haven't signed up for the patient portal yet. What should I do?
- Click on our Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button below the username and password fields.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and a working e-mail address.
- Create a password. Passwords must be at least 7 characters. (no special symbols: #$!%&...)
- Set your security question.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Click on the link in the e-mail you received to activate your account.
- To Login, return to the Patient Portal. Your username will be your email address, and your password is the one you provided in step 4.
What can I do on the patient portal?
Before your office visit:
If you are within 7 days of an upcoming appointment please visit our Patient Portal to complete your health history. Complete the Patient History, Family History, Social History, Allergies/Medication & Health Review tabs (5 in total) If your provider requires additional paperwork, it will be available at check in. Click SUBMIT at the bottom of each page before proceeding
**Note: There is currently not a "Save" feature when filling out your history information. If you click out of a tab or log out before completing all 5 sections, your information will not be saved and you will need to start over.
After your office visit: Allow at least 4 business days for your health data to be posted on the Patient Portal to be able to review your medical summaries and test results from your visit.
Where does the health information on the Patient Portal originate?
The health information posted on the Patient Portal is extracted from your electronic health record maintained by AOA.
Is my health information safe and secure?
Yes! All of your health information is stored on a secure server at AOA and is protected using strong encryption.
If I complete my health history online do I still need to come early to my appointment?
Yes, even though you have completed a majority of your paperwork we ask that new patients arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork.
I'm having some technical trouble, what should I do?
- Be sure you signed up using your full name; no nicknames and no middle initials.
- If you receive the Error Message: “Account does not match our records” Contact our office and check the spelling of your name, e-mail address and date of birth.
- if you receive the Error Message: “Account is not activated” Check your e-mail box for the activation e-mail. If you did not receive one contact Amanda Ermey at our office: 316-631-1628
- Only one patient account per email address. If the email address has been used previously you will not be allowed to create a new login.
- If you attempt to “Sign Up” and it "blanks out" your password, then an account was previously created for you. Select “forgot password” to set a new password.
- If your “forgot password” e-mail never comes, contact our office at 316-631-1628 to have it reset.
- For other technical issues, you may request assistance via e-mail to IT@aoaortho.com.